- A man may go to heaven without health,
without fame, without great learning,
without a great name, without big
earnings, without culture, without
friends, or without a thousand other
things, but he can never go to heaven
- When you bury the hatchet, don't mark
- A smile is a curve that sets a lot of
- The man who tries to do something and
fails is infinitely better than the one
who tries to do nothing and succeeds.
- Sometimes one action, one decision,
one moment can change everything for
you. So it is when you choose to
- Without the Son, there would be total
darkness in the world.
- Read the Bible. It is
user-friendly, and we offer tech support
here on Sundays and Wednesdays.
- This is the day which the Lord hath
made; we will rejoice and be glad in
it. Psalm 118:24
- To make a mountain out of a molehill,
just add dirt.
- Learn from the mistakes of
others. You can't live long enough
to make them all yourself.
- Never borrow trouble. The
interest on the investments is entirely
too high for wise investors.
- He who does what he should will not
have time to do what he should not.
- Christ is the Sun of
Righteousness. Christians are as
moons reflecting His light. When
we let the world come between us and
Christ, there is a total eclipse.
- God never asks about our ability or
inability-just our availability.
- The secret of contentment is the
realization that life is a gift, not a
- The Bible is ALL true, or it is not
true at all.
- The heart is an organ; keep it in tune
- A desire to have the Scriptures on our
side is one thing, and a desire to be on
the side of the Scriptures is another.
- Every command of God has a promise of
God for its kernel.
- Every fact in the Bible is meant to be
a factor in your life.
- The more we study, the more we
discover our ignorance.
- The only way to receive the mind of
Christ is to lose your own.
- Live life prepared to die, and die
prepared to live.
- When life needs rebooting,
- Christianity is a pilgrimage, not a
- Does being BUSY mean: B—being
U—under the S—Savior’s—Y—yoke?
- The best exercise is stooping down and
lifting up another.
- The man who doesn't have time to go to
church is like an automobile that
doesn't have time to stop for gasoline.
- Don't just count your days, but make
your days count!
- When you harbor bitterness, happiness
will dock elsewhere!
- Confessing your sins is no substitute
for forsaking them.
- When growth stops, decay begins.
- The closest distance between a problem
and its solution is the distance between
your knees and the floor.
- When life needs rebooting,
- You feed your body; why starve your
- A short cut is often a temptation in
- Kindness is difficult to give
away. It usually comes right back.
- Feed on the bread of life, then feed
it to others
- Sin is the greatest of all detectives;
be sure it will find you out.
- We need to ask the Lord to save us
from evil hearing as well as from evil
- The world is full of men who are
making good livings but poor lives.
- CHRISTISNOWHERE (Now read it again!)