- The best way to get even is to forget.
- To forgive is to set the prisoner
free, and then discover the
- prisoner was you.
- You are richer today if you have
laughed, given, or forgiven.
- A successful marriage isn't just
finding the right person. It's
- Words are windows to the heart.
- Looking for a new life? God takes
- Faults are thick where love is thin.
- Almost anyone will make a better
friend than enemy.
- The best way to "save face" is to keep
the bottom half shut!
- The path of a good woman is indeed
strewn with flowers, but they rise
behind her steps, not before them.
- Some parents could do more for their
children by not doing so much for them.
- Children seldom misquote you. They
repeat what you shouldn't have said word
- Church growth does not consist of
counting those present, but in caring
for those absent.
- God often prepares us for victory by a
taste of despair.
- Be careful of your thoughts.
They may break into words at any time!
- The man of the hour is generally one
who has made every minute count.
- Make the most of life on earth, but
know the best is yet to come!
- Your problems can never exhaust God's
- Master your habits, or your habits
will master you.
- Repentance clears the way for our walk
- Our spirituality can be compared to an
airplane ride. The higher we rise, the
smaller the things on earth become.
- Life for some folks is the practice of
sowing wild oats six days a week, and on
the seventh day going to church and
praying for a crop failure!
- Some of God's greatest preachers never
stood in a pulpit!
- Untold millions are dying--untold!
- Smiles never go up in price nor down
- The milk of human kindness never
- Swallowing of pride seldom causes
- Prayer is not a last extremity; it is
a first necessity.
- He stands best who kneels best.
- If you aren't living it, you don't
- A Christian shows what he is by what
he does with what he has!
- Do all the good you can, in all the
ways you can, to all the people you can,
in every place you can, and as long as
ever you can.
- Experience is one thing you can't get
on the easy payment plan.
- Don't be like a wheel barrow . . .
always having to be pushed and very
- God works - in me, with me, through
me, for me.
- He who holds the stars in space will
not let go of His promises to us.
- When it comes to prayer, don't hang up
- Our greatest weakness may be our
failure to ask for God's strength.
- It isn't necessary to blow out the
other person's light to let your own
- Some people know how to live
everyone's life but their own.
- One doesn't find life worth living; he
must make it that way.
- Nothing is more often opened by
mistake than the mouth!
- A bee is not making honey when it is
- Jesus paid a debt He did not
owe. I owe a debt I cannot pay.
- The Lord gives us our talents, but we
have to develop them ourselves.
- A smile is something that adds to your
- Most often, falling into sin is not a
blowout, but a small leak.
- Consider the hammer: It keeps
its head. It does not fly off the
handle. It keeps pounding
away. It finds the point, then
drives it home.
- A life leavened with love for God and
humanity is unsurpassable.
- We need not fear a fall if we stand up
- It does a man no good to sit up and
take notice if he keeps on sitting.
- When a bee is stinging, it is not
- When it seems you can't forgive,
remember how much you have been
- Christ's death is the measure of your
worth to God.
- God can mend your broken heart, but
you must give Him all the pieces.
- Deposit God's word in your memory
bank, and you'll draw interest for life.
- Good intentions, like good eggs, soon
spoil unless hatched.